|Summary of On-going Programmes
Programmes currently being run by AGREDS include the following:
- The Life Line project for street children in Urban
- The Saboba Medical Centre, which currently serves as the District Hospital for the Saboba-Chereponi District.
- The Nakpanduri Health Centre in the East Mamprusi
- The Seed Yam and Cattle Restocking Project of the Northern Region Peacebuilding and Reconciliation programme.
- The HIV/AIDS Education Awareness Programme that focuses mainly on Abstinence, Faithfulness, Counseling, Care and Support for People Living With HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs)
- The Yendi Vocational Institute for Girls based in Yendi and it Satellite Centres at Bimbila, Zabzugu and Gushiegu all in the Northern Region.
- The Nanumba District Read More